Providing quality care and support
to people in their own community
Copyright Associated Healthcare
What we offer
Associated Healthcare offers a comprehensive range of domiciliary care services to those people in the community who wish to remain in their own homes, but who require support.
The main objective of our service is to encourage and support service users to remain living independently with assistance of the required care package for as long as possible.
Working in partnership with other health and social care professionals we aim to provide the highest quality standard of personal care to the service users.
A service designed for you
Our Services are designed for the elderly, disabled, clients with mental health issues and those who are physically frail or housebound, and is undertaken by our team of highly trained and experienced staff.
We strive to offer a flexible, efficient and professional service, which is tailored to meet each person's individual needs. We will treat each client with respect and remain sensitive to his/her individual needs and abilities, and aim to promote the client's independence and personal dignity.
Associated Healthcare is registered and regulated by the Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW) and they inspect us on a regular basis.
Our latest Care Inspectorate Wales inspection report is available on request from our office.
Associated Healthcare are members of the United Kingdom Homecare Association (UKHCA) which is the professional association of home care providers from the independent voluntary, not-for-profit and statutory sectors.
We operate a Quality Management System, which is ISO9001 accredited, for monitoring and auditing of policies and procedures to assess and measure the quality of care delivered to clients.
We continuously seek to improve our service and we actively encourage feedback.
- Getting out of and into bed
- Getting dressed/undressed
- Managing continence
- Skin and hair care
- Assisting with medication
- Oral hygiene
- Menu planning
- Preparation of meals and drinks
- Shopping, writing shopping lists, accompanying on shopping trips
- Paying bills/collecting pensions/helping with personal budgets
- Making or changing beds and assistance with laundry
- Washing dishes
- Assisting with maintaining social contact
- Assisting in making appointments
- Assisting with attending clubs/day care centres
- Helping with hobbies and interests
- Assisting with attending medical appointments
- Providing companionship - being there to talk and listen